A common question we usually encounter is the reliability of Kuvings Juicers.
Here’s our answer:
Kuvings is one of the best brands out there. They were, and still are one of the leading innovators and manufacturers of juicers since 1978. If you’re planning on buying a masticating or a centrifugal juicer, they have it and will most likely be top-rated with the best price possible.
Best Kuvings Juicers
Kuvings B6000S Whole Slow
Likes: Unlike most masticating juicers, the Kuvings B6000S has a bigger feeder tube. It helps make juicing a lot easier, and even faster. It reduces the time you need to chop of whole fruits and vegetables. Of course, it also juices better than the average juicers out there.
Dislikes: The tall design can be an inconvenience to kitchens that have not enough room. It also leaves too much pulp that has still a little juice left in them.
- Has a low-speed technology at 80 RPM that reduces the oxidation. This helps preserve the nutrients of your produce.
- Has a 3 inches wide feeding tube that can fit a whole produce, lessening time preparations.
- The machine is able to juice all types of fruits and vegetables, also make nut milk and frozen fruit desserts.
- Includes a cleaning tool to help make cleaning a bit easier.
- The product has a 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
- Measures at 9 x 8.2 x 17.6 inches and weighs around 14.11 pounds.
The machine is a high quality Kuvings whole slow juicer that is highly recommended by its users. It is powerful enough to extract most of the juices from your fibrous fruits and vegetables. Not to mention, cleaning up is easy and could only take you about 2 minutes.
Likes: Kuvings NJE-3580U offers versatility. You can process foods that require juicing, mincing, or grinding with 7 different nozzles that are included in the package. Also, it is cheap and will cost you around $250, in comparison to other masticating juicers that can deliver the same performance.
Dislikes: The common problem for this juicer is narrow feed tube. You’ll need to cut your produce into smaller pieces in order to fit in the chute.
- The juicer uses a 170 Watt motor that runs at a quiet and low speed of 80 RPM. Unlike other machines, this one provides more nutrients and lesser noise.
- Has an auto-feeding design that will pull your produce into the augers. You won’t have to push your produce all the way down to make a juice.
- Provides 7 different nozzles for different functions.
- The machine is designed to have easy to assemble and easy to clean parts.
- Parts of the machine are made of hygienic durable materials to prolong the life of the juicer and to prevent harmful toxins from mixing in with your juice.
- Has a direction control power switch to help prevent the machine from clogging or jamming.
This cheap juice extractor by Kuvings has received mostly positive customer reviews, commending it as one of the juicers that yields the best juice and the easiest to clean. Its overall product rating of 82% is a testimony to its good quality.
Likes: Unlike other centrifugal juicers, the Kuvings NJ-9700U can juice leafy greens and other tough produce. To add, they are one of the easier to clean juicers, and will not take too much of your time.
Dislikes: The machine is not as durable as we hoped it was. As seen in the reviews by customers, it is not sturdy enough. Also, it is advised that you do not use the machine continuously for more than 3 minutes.
- Has a beautiful chrome design finish to liven up your kitchen.
- Designed for ease of use and conveniently portable.
- Has a powerful 350-Watt motor that can run dual processing speeds from 9,500 up to 11,000 RPM.
- Can extract juice from the toughest of fruits, vegetables and grains with ease.
- The machine can extract juice within seconds.
- The produce has a limited warranty of 3 years.
- Measures at 6.5 x 9.6 x 17.1 inches and weighs only around 9 pounds.
If your budget is not enough for a good masticating juicer, this centrifugal one is the best alternative for you to purchase. It extracts juice with good quality and decent quantity.
Kuvings BPA-Free C7000S
Likes: Similar to Kuvings B6000 series of juicers, it has a wide feed chute size and extracts most of the juices of your produce. It also is easily and quickly cleaned with the cleaning tools included in the packaged.
Dislikes: Since most of its parts are made of plastic, it puts its durability into question.
- It has a very wide 3 inches feeding tube that can fit whole fruits and vegetables.
- Processes food at a slow speed of 60 RPM to preserve healthy nutrients and enzymes, including the delay of harmful oxidation.
- Includes a detachable hopper to easily put in smaller ingredients into the chute.
- The juicer has a powerful 240-watt motor with a high torque to crush the produce with minimal effort.
- Includes Kuvings Cleaning Tool for a more reliable and easier clean up.
- Includes a Sorbet Maker Attachment to switch your juicer into a dessert maker.
- The product has a limited warranty of 10 years.
- Measures at 9 x 8 x 17.5 inches and weighs around 16 pounds.
With a very good product rating of 84%, it is one of the most top-rated Kuvings cold press juicer available. It has everything you can ask for in a juicer, except maybe being dishwasher-safe.
Kuvings BPA-Free SC Series
Likes: In terms of performance, it surpasses most of the masticating juicers that are above the $450 price range. Not only that, it operates really quiet and is conveniently portable.
Dislikes: With the many small parts it has, cleaning is a bit hard. Also, it has a narrow feeder tube compared to some of their other products.
- The machine has a compact vertical design with the attractive coating.
- It has a low noise-level when operating at only 40 – 50 dB.
- The machine is powered by a 240-watt motor that runs at 80 RPM. Not as slow as most masticating juicers but still is able to preserve the nutrients and minerals that are needed in your juice.
- Has a reverse switch function to prevent clogging and jamming.
- The machine yields the higher amount of juices than the average.
- The extracted juice can be stored for up to 72 hours without the loss of nutrients and minerals.
- All materials used are BPA free, meaning free of industrial chemicals that are normally used in plastics.
- The product has a limited warranty of 10 years.
- Measures at 6.5 x 9.6 x 17.1 inches and weighs around 18 pounds.
This Kuvings masticating juicer is not only affordable, but it also performs better than your traditional masticating juicer. As a review has mentioned, it produces a very high quality and a great amount of juice.
A Little about Kuving’s Juicers
As you may well know, Kuvings Juicers has been in the juicing industry for almost four decades now. Since its start in 1978, Kuvings has received numerous awards including Best Design, Product Safety, Kitchen Innovation, and Global Premium Household Item in the Juicer Sector. These are just but a few and are constantly receiving awards here and there.
Did you know:
The name Kuvings came from the combination of German words ‘kitchen’ and ‘living’.
This just goes to show that Kuvings is not just any brand that prioritizes on profit, but also the welfare of their customers. Their warranty for each of their products also is one of the reasons why they are one of the best out there. They provide longer warranty and have a dedicated customer support.
Kuvings manufactures not only juicers but also plenty of blenders to choose from. They aim to provide their customers the best quality of juices with nutrients still intact and to extract most of it from the produce. If you want something out of your fruits and vegetables, they know how to do it and they do it well.
Up to this day, they continuously push their selves for more innovative technology to enhance their products performance. That being said, if you’re looking for a reliable brand to put your cash on, Kuvings is no doubt one option you should put on top of your list. They are able to provide you one of the best slow juicers and centrifugal juicers out on the market.
We leave you with a quote from Kuvings: