It doesn’t matter if you’ve just begun juicing or have been juicing for years. Jack Lalanne juicers have been a household name for a long time now and will continue to be so.
Why do you ask?
It’s simple really. It is one of the best brands currently out on the market. It is made of premium-grade materials and juices better than most of your traditional juicers. On top of that, they are reasonably affordable if not cheap. There are no better juicers out there to start off your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
Jack LaLanne Juicers Comparison
Jack Lalanne PJP Power Juicer Pro
Likes: To name a few reasons why we like this Power Juicer Pro, it is whisper-quiet, has a large feeder tube, and a lifetime warranty. That automatically guarantees you many years of juicing.
Dislikes: As with other centrifugal juicers, it does not process leafy greens that well. To add, it packs a not-so-powerful motor that can jam up anytime you feed it with too many fruits or vegetables.
- This electric juicer is made of durable stainless-steel.
- Has an extra wide feed chute of 3 inches. Helps lessen the time of prepping your fruits and vegetables without the need to chop or slice them.
- Runs at 3,600 RPM which is somewhat low for a centrifugal juicer. This reduces the annoyingly loud noise of speed juicers.
- Easy to clean design with dishwasher-safe parts.
- Includes a large-capacity pulp collector and non-drip spout for continuous juicing.
- The product has a lifetime warranty.
- Measures at 12 x 18 x 17 inches and weighs around 6.45 pounds.
This juicer is recommended for those who want to try juicing. It is simple, easy to use, easy to clean, and will juice well as long as it’s not a leafy green.
Jack LaLanne JLPJB Power Juicing Machine
Likes: Aside from being incredibly cheap, this juicer also is sturdy and durable. It also is capable of juicing almost any product you put in the chute.
Dislikes: Power and durability is not an issue, but juice yield and the noise level is something that could be improved. Be prepared to put in more than just a few products to get a good amount of juice.
- Patented their own juice extraction technology for a higher juice yield than the average speed juicers.
- The motor operates at 3,600 RPM which produces low noise while able to extract the juice of your products with ease.
- Has built-in safety features.
- Has a wide feeding tube, wide enough to put in whole fruits and vegetables.
- Conveniently portable with a compact design of 6.5 x 6.5 x 15.5 inches and a featherweight of just 3.75 pounds.
- The product has a limited lifetime warranty.
It has its disadvantages, but it’s a good Jack LaLanne’s power juicer machine nonetheless. It can juice any produce you want juicing, and don’t forget, it is very cheap that will cost you around $47.
Jack LaLanne Power Juicer Express
Likes: What makes this one of the top-rated LaLanne juicer is how easy it is to clean. It also is affordable and would be perfect as a gift to someone dear to you.
Dislikes: This juicer has the same common problem with other centrifugal juicers, wet pulps. To add, it doesn’t process leafy greens and tough produce well enough.
- The machine packs a powerful 250-watt motor that runs at a speed of 3,600 RPM.
- The operation is quiet and extracts a decent amount of juice with its patented extraction technology.
- Has an extra-wide feed chute which helps lessen your time for preparation.
- Comes with a variety of recipes and an instruction manual.
- Has a non-drip spout to prevent juice from spilling to your counter.
- The machine can be easily disassembled for cleaning. On top of that, parts are dishwasher-safe.
- Has a compact design that could fit on your counter.
- The motor has a lifetime warranty.
- Measures at 16 x 12 x 9 inches and weighs around 14.5 pounds.
The LaLanne juicer express may not have the best price on the list, but it has an overall product rating of 80%. The numerous positive customer reviews highly recommend the product, based on efficiency and performance. That is a testimony to how good the product really is.
Jack LaLane Fusion Juicer Anniversary
Likes: The juicer is so powerful that it could extract juice from any product you could think of. On top of that, it only will cost you around $70, which is cheaper than most juicers, especially with its high-quality performance.
Dislikes: Cleaning the juicer is not an easy task with several parts to disassemble. Thankfully, these parts are dishwasher safe. Also, it is not a silent operating machine which can be annoying at times.
- The machine has a sleek design and fits nicely anywhere on your counter with only a little space to occupy.
- Has a very powerful motor that runs at 800 watts.
- Has a 2-speed power switch, convenient for juicing either soft or tough produce.
- Easy to clean with dishwasher-safe parts.
- Has an extra wide chute at 2.8 inches to fit large chunks of fruits or vegetables.
- Equipped with a durable, surgical-quality Stainless Steel Blade.
- Has a safety lock bar for safety precautions.
- Has a removable non-drip spout.
- The juicer measures 11 x 7 x 14 inches and weighs around 8 pounds.
What more could you ask for in a cheap, good quality centrifugal juicer? With mostly positive reviews by customers, you can get this one with no worries.
Jack Lalanne’s JLSS Deluxe
Likes: You probably have noticed, most of Jack Lalanne’s juicers are inexpensive including this one. It is no doubt a reason to like this juicer, but it also is very efficient in making juice, putting its name on our list.
Dislikes: There are no major issues of Jack Lalanne’s JLSS Deluxe juicer, but there are quite a few minor ones. Soft fruits and veggies have the tendency to clog up, not entirely dishwasher safe, and it has somewhat noisy when operating.
- Has easy-to-use functions and can extract juice faster than the traditional speed juicers.
- The machine is mostly made of stainless steel for durability.
- Has an extra wide chute to lessen your preparation time of chopping and slicing.
- Has a powerful 250-watt motor that runs at 3,600 RPM.
- Equipped with their patented extraction technology for a higher juice yield and better quality.
- Easy to disassemble and parts are made dishwasher-safe.
- The motor has a limited lifetime warranty.
- Measures at 16 x 12 x 15.5 inches and weighs around 14.8 pounds.
Simple, affordable, and is efficient. Those are the qualities of this high quality Jack LaLanne power juicer. It’s one of the best to get out there to jump start your juicing lifestyle, especially when on a budget.
Why Jack Lalanne?
If you’re a fitness enthusiast, chances are you’ve already heard of Jack LaLanne, also known as “The Godfather of Modern Fitness”. He pioneered a line of appliances for you to choose from that aims to help users eat healthier and live better.
Power Juicers have been in the market for more than a decade and has served over 2 million juicers in its first 2 years. Not to mention, it has received numerous positive reviews. This simply just goes to show that the brand name sells itself.
Common Problems with the Jack LaLanne Power Juicers
Despite its success and good product rating, there are a few issues here and there that are usually encountered by users. Some major, but some are simply a slight annoyance.
Here are some things you should expect when buying a Power Juicer:
- The models of their juicers are somewhat flimsy and are prone to damages. Good thing they are giving a lifetime warranty on their motor parts.
- Leaking often can happen especially when the machine isn’t disassembled correctly.
- Pulps are a little too wet and still have juice in them. In its defense, it’s a very common problem with centrifugal juicers.
- Cleaning is easy but not as easy as we have hoped it would. Additionally, disassembling its parts can be time-consuming. In comparison to other juicers, they usually are designed to have fewer parts for easy clean-up.
- The blade can get jammed when too much produce or when dealing with tough fruits and vegetables.
- As with most centrifugal juicers, processing leafy greens and wheatgrass can be difficult and will require a good amount of product to get a decent quantity of juice.
- Their warranty is often mistaken for a lifetime warranty, which is not entirely the case. It is a limited lifetime warranty exclusive only for its motor parts.
Tips & Tricks
- Like it or not, there are certain procedures that are good for the juicer, such as how to clean its parts. If you’re planning to purchase a Jack LaLanne Power Juicer, here are some tips and tricks you should take note when operating on your juicer.
- The stainless steel blade the power juicer has is too sharp that can even cut and slice open a sponge, pads, and of course skin. Make sure you use your bristle brush to clean these blades for your own safety.
- One common mistake of a customer is using the juicer when it is not completely clean. This can potentially alter the taste and the quality of the juice.
- Make sure the parts are intact and tightened to avoid vibrations and rattling noises.
- When picking produce, make sure they are fresh especially the soft and mushy ones. Overripe fruits and even vegetables tend to clog up the machine.
- When juicing small and mushy fruits such as berries, mix them with some of the other harder produce.
Read more here: TOP Juicers Reviews – Best Juicers 2017