To buy, or not to buy Hurom juicers, that is the question:
When planning to purchase a certain type of juicer,the brand is always a factor in determining whether it is of good quality or not. Having numerous awards these past few years, Hurom has made itself as one of the best brands currently out there. Here are some good quality Hurom juicers for you to choose from.
Best Hurom Slow Juicers
Likes: The best thing about this juicer is its design that’s easy to clean. To add, it also has an auto feed system that won’t require you to push your produce down the augers.
Dislikes: It would be better if the parts of the juicer are dishwasher safe, which is not. It would’ve helped a lot and probably would cut your juicing time in half.
- Designed with Hurom’s patented Slow Squeezing Technology. It slowly and gently squeezes the juice out of your produce. The process preserves not only the natural taste of your fruits and vegetables but also its nutrients.
- The machine is capable of juicing fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, marinades, baby food, and sauces.
- Makes use of a 150-watt motor that processes at a slow speed of 80 RPM.
- The product has a limited warranty of 10 years.
- Measures at 9.8 x 6.8 x 16.5 inches and weighs only around 12 pounds.
The Hurom HU-100 is one of the affordable juicers of Hurom and is by far better than your traditional masticating juicers. It has an overall product rating of 82% and is considered very high in comparison to other products.
Hurom Elite HH-SBB11
Likes: This is a self-cleaning machine that can extract juices from fruits, leafy greens, wheatgrass, and vegetables. It can also process milk, sauces, baby food, fresh soymilk, marinades, nut milk and tofu.
Dislikes: The juicer is mostly made of plastic, putting its durability into question. Also, produce requires a little chopping to fit in the feeder tube.
- Utilizes the brand’s new twin-winged auger, together with their 2nd generation patented SST (Slow Squeezing Technology). It is said it can extract 35% more juice from your produce than the average centrifugal juicers.
- The operation runs at a slow speed of just 43 RPM. The process preserves nutrients and minerals of the juice, by minimizing oxidation and overheating that can potentially destroy them.
- Designed to be used and cleaned easily.
- Includes an advanced safety lock system for safety reasons.
- The motor has a limited warranty of 10 years and 2 years warranty for the other parts.
- Measures at 9.8 x 6.4 x 15.7 inches and weighs around 13.8 pounds.
Although Hurom Elite HH-SBB11 may not have the best price on this list, it still is regarded as a good juicer for the money. It does everything it’s supposed to, while providing other functions like making smoothies, soups, frozen fruit, yogurt or milk.
Likes: Unlike other products, Hurom Premium is a sturdy juicer that operates quietly. It is also easy to handle and easy to clean.
Dislikes: The machine does well with most fruits and vegetables but has a little bit of trouble when processing leafy greens and wheatgrass.
- Designed with Hurom’s Slow Squeezing Technology that can extract juices well while preserving the much needed nutrients and healthy enzymes.
- Includes a Pulp Control Lever and a Juice Cap that should allow users to easily determine how much pulp is needed in their juices.
- The machine is powered by a 150-watt motor that runs at a slow speed.
- The motor has a limited warranty of 10 years, while the parts have 3 years.
- Measures at 9.8 x 6.4 x 15.7 inches and weighs around 21.2 pounds.
Aside from the quality and quantity of juice, one of the most common problems with juicers is the difficulty of cleaning. This is what makes this machine a top-rated Hurom cold press juicer.
Hurom Fresh Press (JP Series)
Likes: Compared to most masticating juicers, this one is at a budget price at around $160. Not only is it cheap, it is also competitive enough that its performance matches with those that mostly cost around $300.
Dislikes: Although the machine can juice quite well, it is somewhat prone to clogging and jamming when processing leafy greens and wheatgrass.
- Uses Hurom’s cold-pressing system that is said to produce 35% more juice than speed juicers.
- As with the other products on this list, it makes use of its Slow Squeezing Technology.
- The machine includes a heavy-duty Ultem strainer and auger. Said to be 8x more durable and stronger than the average plastic.
- The motor has a limited 10-year warranty, while the parts have 3 years.
- Measures 9.8 x 15.8 x 6.8 inches and weighs only 17.3 pounds.
According to most of its customer reviews, this cheap juicer by Hurom is top-notch and will leave your pulps dry. A few reviews sadly mentioned that some parts of this series are discontinued in the US area.
Hurom H-AA Slow Juicer
Likes: This highly recommended juicer promotes versatility. It is capable of processing fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, soybeans and nuts. Buying Hurom H-AA will not only provide you juice, but also ice cream, tofu, milk and other frozen desserts.
Dislikes: Cleaning is a common issue with juicers. Unfortunately for this one, the parts are not dishwasher safe.
- Has an attractive streamlined design for portability, and beauty.
- Squeezes produce with a speed of 43 RPM to better preserve its natural nutrients.
- Designed to optimize the quality of juice including its taste.
- Higher yield with very dry pulp in comparison to other masticating juicers.
- The machine works with almost all of produce including leafy greens and nuts which are difficult to process.
- The product has a 10-year warranty on motor and 3 years for the other parts.
- Measures at 7.1 x 8.8 x 16 inches and weighs only around 10.6 pounds.
If you want a good cold press juicer for your kitchen, then you need not search further. This machine can handle juicing better than most of the products that are currently available on the market.
Likes: The machine can juice both soft fruits and hard vegetables with ease and with a very dry pulp. Most juicers are capable of processing both, but they somehow have issues with one or the other.
Dislikes: The machine is mostly made of BPA free plastics. It has a long warranty however and that would at least guarantee you years of usage.
- Has a beautiful compact design that can fit tight spaces in your kitchen.
- The machine runs at a slow speed of 43 RPM to preserve your much-needed nutrients and enzymes.
- Has a duplicate safety sensors installed to prevent accidents and product damages. It also has a built-in cooling system that prevents the machine to overheating.
- The juicer’s motor has a 10-year limited warranty and 3 years warranty for its parts.
- Measures at 6.7 x 9.8 x 15.6 inches and weighs around 21.5 pounds
As seen with the reviews by customers, it has surpassed most of their previous juicers. It does its job well and is not overly expensive. In other words, it’s a bang for your buck.
A little about Hurom
Hurom is not just a brand, but a healthy lifestyle. For over 40 years, they have continuously innovated and developed ways to provide their users the best quality of juice. They aim to perfect their juicers in making the end product taste better, more nutritious, and produce the driest pulp possible.
To understand Hurom much better, we have provided you a few notable principles and benefits the company has to offer.
Hurom is not new to the juicing industry as you may well know. They have experienced the do’s and don’ts, the up’s and down’s, and the inside and outside of juicers. Through this experience, they have their own principle that makes juicers work.
Slow Squeeze Technology
A common misconception in juicers is the word ‘slow’. It doesn’t mean you’d have to suffer from a slow juicer, it also implies you’ll get the most of your produce. Their cold press juicers generally don’t go above 80 RPM.
You probably have noticed, all Hurom cold press juicers use their own patented technology. It is for a good reason,however. The technology has gone through tests and has extracted more juice than the average. It also preserves nutrients more efficiently and can be stored for up to 72 hours.
Low Power Consumption
Not only are the juicers super-efficient in juicing, they also are efficient in power consumption. Most of the products use 150 watts of energy, saving you a considerable amount of money in the long run.
What other masticating juicers lack is the versatility that Hurom has almost perfected. You can juice and make desserts with their additional strainers and filters. Their juicers are also capable of processing most of the produce you can fit in the tube including wheatgrass, nuts and leafy greens.
Cleaning is an issue to all juicers. Some require lesser time, while some are just too frustrating. Hurom designed their juicers to be more compact and easy to clean. Some even have an auto-clean system that only requires pouring water into the chute.
Costs and Benefits
A good quality juicer doesn’t come cheap, and that is certainly the case with Hurom products. In its defense, they are decently priced and are affordable, but not cheap. If you think about it, it’s a good thing for us juicers. We’d get the best quality materials and not some easily damaged and toxin-producing plastics.
Here are some benefits you can expect from a high quality Hurom slow juicer.
- Does not require too much space in your kitchen.
- More versatile than the average juicers.
- They have a higher juice yield.
- Juice can be stored up to 72 hours.
- Easy to clean.
- High-grade, durable materials.