Are you ready to bring your passion for juicing to a whole new level?
Hear me out:
Before going on a shopping spree, you need to understand that this is a big step to serious juicing. Not only will it affect your daily dose of vitamins and nutrition, it will also be a bit heavy on the wallet.
Unlike centrifugal and masticating juicers, Triturating juicers are expensive but are more efficient. To get the best deals on the market, we provide you some the best twin gear juicers for you to purchase.
Top-Rated Triturating Juicers
Super Angel Pro Stainless Steel | Top Pick
Likes: The brand is dedicated to perfect this model, making it almost flawless. It can extract juice from your soft fruits to tough vegetables with ease, has a beautiful, polished design, and has a guaranteed 10 years of use.
Dislikes: When it comes to being one of the top-rated twin gear juicer, there is always a price, and it is an expensive one at around $1,300. Although customer reviews say it’s worth it, it still is a heavy price for those with a tight budget.
- This double gear juicer operates at a slow 82 RPM, which is ideal for slow juicing fruits and vegetables. This process minimizes oxidation, which can diminish the quality of your juice.
- Uses a 3 stage system to fully extract the juice from the produce while preserving its nutrients and minerals.
- The juicer is made of premium-grade materials, which means no plastic toxins that can get mixed up with the end product.
- It has an automatic reverse system that can be helpful in unclogging and unjamming the machine.
- Designed with an automatic overheat sensor to prevent overheating when overused.
- The product has a manufacturer’s warranty of 10 years.
- Measures at 19.5 x 7.8 x 10.5 inches and weighs around 32.9 pounds.
It may not have the best price on this list but it is the best in terms of performance and quality. Super Angel Pro is a top juicer extractor that will surely change your juicing lifestyle.
Tribest GS-1000 Greenstar | Popular Model
Likes: It is a good triturating juicer that is affordable and can handle most of the produce you put into it. On top of that, it is made by one of the best brands in the industry.
Dislikes: This juicer could have been perfect, if not for its wet pulps. Although it can operate on almost any fruits and vegetables, the extraction process seems to not get all the juice.
- The machine makes use of a Stainless Steel Bio-Ceramic Magnetic Twin Gears to grind your fruits and vegetables into a pulp. This system yields more juice and even better quality than most masticating juicers.
- The juicer runs at a slow 110 RPM using cold press juice extraction, preventing oxidation as much as possible. This process preserves the freshness of your produce.
- It has a few parts that can be disassembled for easy cleaning and easy set up.
- The machine operates at a low noise.
- It has an automatic pulp ejection for continuous juicing.
- The package includes a fine screen, glass juice pitcher, cleaning brush, and plungers.
- The product has a 5 year warranty.
- Measures at 6.5 x 19 x 12.5 inches and weighs around 24 pounds.
If you’re interested in buying a much better performing juicer, you may need to get something that will probably cost 10x more. Tribest GS-1000 is on this list for a reason, and that reason is having good value for the money.
Samson KPE1304 | Budget Option
Likes: Unlike most juicers, Samson KPE1304 includes many accessories including 4 nozzles, 3 screens, and 2 outlets made for pasta and juice. Also needs mentioning is its overall product rating of 98% stars from a handful of reviews by customers.
Dislikes: While the juicer is perfect for extracting juice from leafy greens, it is not that great when operating on fruits. Don’t get me wrong, this juicer is still as capable as much as its competitors. It only needs a little push.
- A multipurpose kit juice extractor that uses Bio-Ceramic and Magnetic technology to provide the better quality juice.
- Uses good quality stainless steel twin gears for trituration.
- The machine runs at 160 RPM to fully extract juice from a variety of products while minimizing oxidation.
- Operates silently at only 60 dB.
- It has a design that’s easy to set up and easy to clean.
- The feeder tube is decently wide, measuring approximately 1.6 inches.
- Includes 2 juicing knobs necessary for both fruits and vegetables.
- The product has a 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty on motor, 5-year warranty on operational parts, and a 30-day warranty on non-operational parts.
- Measures at 16 x 8 x 12 inches and weighs around 14.2 pounds.
There is not much to say about this juicer except for being a high quality twin gear juicer. It surpasses most of its user’s expectations and is highly recommended as seen from the reviews.
What You Need to Know About Twin Gear Juicers
Masticating and Triturating juicers are two different types of juicers.
Though they have their own similarities, the little differences they have has a huge impact on the quality of their juices. Masticating makes use of only one gear, while triturating juicers uses twin gears.
The way twin gear juicers work is that it presses the produce between two interlocking gears. The process usually has 2 steps.
Any type of produce inserted into the feeder is triturated using the twin gears. In other words, crushed, ground, or squashed.
The machine extracts the juice from the squeezed pulps.
Triturating juicers operate slower, but yields more juice and preserves nutrients at a higher level. They are the best of what they do but are very expensive.
You probably have noticed traditional juicers such as centrifugal and masticating advises users to consume the juice right after. With triturating, you can store the juice for up to 72 hours. That’s how efficient twin gear juicers are.
Costs and Benefits
Cost-wise, a dual gear juicer usually starts from around $400 up to $4,000, even more, when looking for a juicer for commercial use. In comparison to centrifugal juicers, the price is likely to be 10 or even 20 times more.
Here are some benefits you can expect from a twin gear juicer:
- Juice extracted from both fruits and vegetables can be stored for up to 72 hours without losing the freshness of the juice.
- They are generally quieter and sturdier.
- The process of triturating is better at preserving the nutrients, vitamins and enzymes that come from the produce.
- It is more economical in the long run since it yields more juice than its counterparts.
- Works well with both fruits and vegetables.
- Is capable of making pastas or bread.
We have established over and over that triturating juicers are expensive, and that is why you need to take a moment and see if you really are committed. These are no doubt the best of the best, and there are many good products for you to choose from, including the few listed above.
They provide the most benefits and can be your friend for many long years to come. It would be such a waste if you only use it a few times and never use it again.