Buying a cheap juicer is better than no juicer at all. Wouldn’t you agree?
Yes or no, you might want to listen to this:
There is no denying that juicing is one of the best ways to start living a healthier lifestyle, but it is not that easy. You’ll need to choose from many good juicers out on the market.
What we are offering are not just good ones, but the best cheap juicers you can get for the price of just under $200 and even under $100.
Juicers Under $200
Kuvings BPA-Free NJ-9500U | Best Choice
Likes: Unlike many centrifugal juicers, this one can make the most of your product. On top of that, it can juice anything from soft oranges to tough kales and other leafy greens.
Dislikes: Aside from bringing a little noise to your home, this juicer is not exactly the type that can deal with the long use of juicing. You are strictly urged not to continuously use this machine for more than 3 minutes.
- Powered by a motor that runs on 2 speeds: Low – 9500 RPM and Turbo – 11000 RPM.
- Capable of cutting, crushing, and slicing tough fibers, greens, fruits and grains.
- It has a large feeding tube, able to fit whole vegetables and fruits, minimizing the time needed to start juicing.
- It has a design made for easy assembly and easy to use controls.
- The machine is TUV certified and has a limited warranty of 3 years.
- Measures at 8.2 x 12.9 x 16 inches and weighs around 8.5 pounds.
Kuvings NJ-9500U is a versatile juicer with a cheap price and is able to perform well. It is a good juicer for the money that deserves a spot on this list.
Argus Le Whole Slow Juicer | Affordable Model
Likes: The best thing about masticating juicers is its better capability of preserving nutrients. Also, one thing we need to mention is its portability, which is very convenient. It has a slim design and needs minimal space in your kitchen.
Dislikes: The materials used are of high-grade plastic. Although it is safe, it’s plastic nonetheless. That being said, we suggest you at least give it 5 minutes rest after 15 minutes of continuous use.
- This cheap juicer machine yields 10% more juice than your average centrifugal juicers. It also has the greater quality of vitamins and minerals, while having a better taste.
- It has a uniquely designed auger for cutting, squeezing and at the same time filtering your product. This takes the juicing for only up to 2 minutes time.
- It has a very wide 3 inches chute where you can fit most of your whole fruits and vegetables.
- The machine is powered by a 150W DC motor and operates on a low speed of 65 RPM. The system preserves vitamins and enzymes that are in your produce.
- The product has a limited warranty of 2 years.
- Measures at 7.4 x 18 x 5.5 inches and weighs around 7.2 pounds.
Argues Le Whole Slow Juicer is one of the top affordable juicers to purchase. Majority of its customer reviews are positive, and it has a good rating of 4/5 stars.
Juicers Under $100
Breville BJE200XL | Popular Model
Likes: What makes Breville BJE200XL standout is its capability to leave the pulps very dry. That can only mean one thing, a very high juice yield. To add, it has an overall product rating of 88%, which means thousands and thousands of users have tested it and it does perform well.
Dislikes: The machine only runs at a single high speed which is not advisable when juicing fruits. To add, cleaning is a little difficult than usual.
- This juicer makes use of a powerful 700-watt motor that operates at a high 14000 RPM for quick and easy juice extraction.
- It has a 3-inch wide feeder tube that can fit most of your vegetables and fruits without the need of slicing and chopping them up.
- The machine was made of parts that are dishwashing safe, and it also includes a cleaning brush.
- It has a safety locking arm that prohibits the machine to operate when a cover is not in place, for additional safety measures.
- The product has a limited warranty of only 1 year.
- Measures at 9.5 x 8.75 x 16 inches and weighs around 11 pounds.
Being a good quality juicer for a low price, it is highly recommended for beginners and experts alike. This top-rated inexpensive juicer will surely make a difference in your journey to a healthier lifestyle. Not to mention, it is manufactured by one of the best brands in the industry.
Hamilton Beach 67601A | Juicer For The Money
Likes: This centrifugal budget juicer is very reliable and can juice your produce really quick. To add, it also is made by a brand known for its kitchen appliances, which makes the product a little more assuring.
Dislikes: Similar to most cheap juicer machines, it can be annoyingly loud at times. Also, you will need to have your own container to collect the juice.
- Powered by an 800 watt motor to efficiently cut and squeeze your produce faster in just seconds.
- It has an extra-large pulp bin that can store large amount of pulps for uninterrupted juicing.
- It has a 3 inch wide feeder chute that can gobble up your fruits and veggies without the need of slicing or chopping them.
- Rated as “Best Buy” by a leading consumer advocacy publication.
- Designed with removable plastic parts that are dishwasher-safe.
- The product has a limited warranty of 1 year.
- Measures at 9.2 x 13 x 16.2 inches.
Set aside its loudness and Hamilton Beach 67601A is an almost perfect juicer that you can get with one of the best price available. It is undeniably a high quality juicer under $100 with very positive reviews by customers.
Cuisinart CJE-500 | Cheap & Compact
Likes: The machine is one of the cheapest juicers out there and has easy-to-follow instructions. The parts were also made easy to clean, which makes it less time to consume for those that are in a hurry most of the time.
Dislikes: Cuisinart CJE-500 offers no special features, but it is capable of juicing most of your fruits and vegetables. With a price of around $60, it still is considered a steal in comparison to other juicers that can cost you 3 times more.
- The juicer includes a 16 oz juice pitcher for continuous juicing.
- The pulp container can hold up to 40 oz of pulp and can be easily removed and easily cleaned.
- It has an adjustable flow spout that is manually controlled for a more convenient operation.
- It has a safety bar which prevents damages to you and the machine.
- It also includes a cleaning brush.
- Measures at 11.5 x 11.8 x 14.2 inches and weighs around 8.8 pounds.
Although it may not have an outstanding review from the best juicer reviews around the web, it still is a recommended low cost juicer. Considering its price range, you can’t get any better juicer than that.
Brentwood JC-500 | Budget Pick
Likes: Brentwood JC-500 is simple, yet performs better than most juicers out on the market. With its cheap price, it is amazing that it has no trouble juicing both fruits and vegetables.
Dislikes: Most of its internal parts are made of plastic, which puts its durability into question. Also, pulps left behind are a little wet.
- Made with an attractive stainless steel body.
- The juicer has a 2-speed control to efficiently extract juice from both soft fruits and tough vegetables.
- Boasts its advanced extraction technology that is said to yield more juice than the traditional centrifugal juicers.
- The package includes a slide-out pulp container for easy disposal and a decently large pitcher to catch the juice.
- Measures at 16.5 x 13 x 9.3 inches and weighs around 9.7 pounds.
This budget juicer is capable of juicing fruits and vegetables well and it is all that a juicer needs to be. If you want a more quality result, you may want to raise your budget up a notch.